Welcome to our Conversation Corners! Before you continue, we must ask you to bear with us and read the following statement. While trying to make OnceCatholic.org as warm and welcoming as possible, we are required to post the terms listed below. These terms are for everyone's protection, including yours.--The OnceCatholic.org Ministry Team
1. No Warranties. Franciscan Media, owner and operator of OnceCatholic.org, disclaims any warranties, express or implied, in relation to this website. Franciscan Media does not represent or warrant that the site is accurate, truthful, or error-free. You also should be aware that, while Franciscan Media will use reasonable efforts to ensure confidentiality, it may be possible for third parties to acquire or discern information about you through computer hacking or otherwise. OnceCatholic.org is not a substitute for professional medical, legal, or psychological advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The site is not a crisis hotline. If you have an emergency, you should call 911 or appropriate local authorities.
4. Linked Sites. Franciscan Media disclaims liability for any sites to which it provides links on the website and is not responsible for the content of such sites.
6. Limitation of Liability. Franciscan Media shall have no liability for any loss, cost or damage of any sort, including without limitation consequential damages, even if notified by you of the possibility of such damages, arising out of your use of this site or the transmission of any messages to or from the site. Franciscan Media reserves the right to cease operation of this site without notice and for any reason, and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom or from any technical failure, non-transmission of messages or inability to access this site.
7. Forbidden Transmissions. You agree not to transmit through e-mail or otherwise any viruses or computer code, files, or programs that would harm the computer software, computer hardware, or telecommunications equipment of Franciscan Media, that of companions, or that of other visitors to the site.
10. Copyright Disputes. If you believe that any material on
this site infringes copyrights, click
here to take action.
Franciscan Media will use reasonable efforts to exclude personally identifiable information it receives through e-mails from discussions it posts on the site; however, users are advised to avoid inclusion of any such information in messages which they submit for posting. If information is to be posted on the site, it should be considered publicly accessible.
Franciscan Media will not disclose to third parties information it receives that is not posted on the site unless:
1) required by law,
Franciscan Media seeks to facilitate spiritual healing through contact with companions and other users without the risk of personal recognition or liability. Franciscan Media does not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age. PLEASE NOTE that under Ohio law, Franciscan Media is required to report to applicable county authorities any suspected abuse of children, and of elderly, disabled or dependent persons.